Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can I Trade This In For Something Else?


Here is a list compiled by Serious Eats of the most disappointing Halloween treats (comments added by me). Just a disclaimer: these aren't my choices as the worst, so if you pass these out, don't shoot the messenger. :)

1. Toothbrushes: Oral hygiene and Halloween do not mix

2. Raisins: Wrinkled grapes do not a good treat make

3. Candy Corn: (as a candy corn fan, I disagree on this one)

4. Smarties and Necco Wafers: taste like dust, not a good thing

5. Dum Dum Lollipops: I agree on this one as I find them dangerous for young kids

6. Apples: Bad for a lot of reasons

7. Tootsie Rolls: (chocolate wannabe)

8. Hard candies: again, I agree as I find them dangerous for young kids

9. Laffy Taffy: it's usually hard and sticks to the package and does not make you laughy.

10. Anything fun sized: one bite is not fun.


I'll be back later with a list of treats kids will run to your house so fast to get that they will trample over smaller children for.

No comments: